But, we also do not share any of the data or spam them. No third-party services or users can access your contact list.
For security purposes, we only store certain information related to your email. Stored information only includes the To, From, and Data email fields. Hence, no information from the main email text is stored on our servers. Additionally, content from your messages is redacted to the backend of our system. That means is it only visible to you.
However, encrypting meeting titles and descriptions protects this information. Additionally, data storage and transmission uses encryption. As a result, you are the only person who can view your meeting agendas.
- 256-AES encryption protects all stored data.
- 128-bit SSL encryption protects all transmitted data.
- Administrative access is done using secure remote access technologies like VPN and SSH.
- We conduct regular security audits with a third-party white-hat provider to ensure we have the most current technology and best practices in place. The audit includes vulnerability scanning, penetration tests, and system tests.
- Because we take it seriously, we run background checks on anyone that works with our company either on-site or remotely.
- We monitor database access for suspicious activity.
- We use off-site, geographically distributed backup systems to keep your data safe.
- Our infrastructure includes AWS components with uptime SLAs of 99.95% and 24/7 monitoring.
- We have an expert IT support team prepared to solve any issues.