How The Most Productive People Schedule Out Their Days

Avatar

Productivity

Tuesday, November 13th, 2018

How The Most Productive People Schedule Out Their Days

If you’re reading this article, then it’s safe to say that you want to become a more productive person. After all, it’s been found that 40 percent of the time we spend at work is unproductive. For the other 60 percent, how are they able to be productive? Well, they follow a routine and have […]

Mastering Appointment Setting To Increase Your Productivity

Avatar

Productivity, Schedule

Monday, November 12th, 2018

Mastering Appointment Setting To Increase Your Productivity

Regardless of the type of business you’re running, you probably spend a good part of your day setting appointments. This appointment mastering is well worth what it will do to increase your productivity. When you book more appointments, the more business you’re generating. At the same time, the back-and-forth of scheduling appointments can consume valuable […]

Here’s How to Host a Successful Meeting

Avatar

Meetings

Friday, September 28th, 2018

Here’s How to Host a Successful Meeting

Even though the meeting was scheduled for 30-minutes it ended being closer to two hours long. For starters, it began five-minutes late. There was no clear purpose. Because there was no one to facilitate the meeting, the meeting dragged on and on. Worst of all? Because it started at noon, you missed lunch and are […]

Is Your Office Conducive to Productivity?

Avatar

Business Tips

Tuesday, July 10th, 2018

Is Your Office Conducive to Productivity?

For any business, and startups in particular, productivity is extremely important to being successful in the long run. Unfortunately, a lot of companies unknowingly limit their potential by failing to pay attention to the significance of office design. By understanding the correlation between design and output, you can give your business an advantage. How Design […]

Pin It on Pinterest